1 week membership for online classes from Monday 30th March to Friday 3rd April.
1 Week Membership
Here are a few tips that will help you have the best class experience possible:
- ‘Arrive’ early - if class begins at 9.30am, try to log in about 5-10 minutes early to give yourself a few minutes to troubleshoot, should any problems arise.
- Please MUTE your mic (it should be a small microphone icon in the bottom left of your screen) before the class begins. If we have a busy class, I will also ask you to turn off video as well so that you can see and hear me as clearly as possible.
- Your sound at home will only be as good as your own audio, so if you can hook up your device to the TV or connect to a speaker, you will have better sound.
- Please have a water bottle and towel nearby and take breaks when YOU need them.
- Please check with a doctor before exercising if you have any heart conditions, breathing or respiratory conditions, high blood pressure, are pregnant or have recently (within the last 3 months) had a baby.
- Email or message me AT LEAST ONE HOUR before the class if you have any injuries or concerns.