1 month membership for online dance fitness classes with Rachel from Monday 30th March to Friday 24th April.
1 Month Membership Online Classes
Here are a few tips that will help you have the best class experience possible:
- ‘Arrive’ early - if class begins at 9.30am, try to log in about 5-10 minutes early to give yourself a few minutes to troubleshoot, should any problems arise.
- Please MUTE your mic (it should be a small microphone icon in the bottom left of your screen) before the class begins. If we have a busy class, I will also ask you to turn off video as well so that you can see and hear me as clearly as possible.
- Your sound at home will only be as good as your own audio, so if you can hook up your device to the TV or connect to a speaker, you will have better sound.
- Please have a water bottle and towel nearby and take breaks when YOU need them.
- Please check with a doctor before exercising if you have any heart conditions, breathing or respiratory conditions, high blood pressure, are pregnant or have recently (within the last 3 months) had a baby.
- Email or message me AT LEAST ONE HOUR before the class if you have any injuries or concerns.
Classes are delivered by Zoom. Class links are sent every day 24 hrs before the class. You can download the Zoom app on a tablet or phone, or if you are using a computer you can use the class link. You will then need to input the meeting code to join the class.